Sunday, March 31, 2013

Celebrating Easter

We celebrated Easter twice this year!  We celebrated with my family in Texas when we visited for spring break.  I forgot my camera, so I have only a few pictures from our visit taken with my phone.

The weather was beautiful, so we went on a hike at a local park.  My parents told the REAL story of Easter to the kids, complete with corresponding snacks!   





Cassidy and Joel show off their pretzel crosses.


A cute picture of Levi. . . .


Poppa and Grammy with the Pool sent us home with some Easter sticker books to work on!






Josiah didn't have a book, so we built a fort in the living room to play in while his brothers were "working".


And Levi just watched and ate.


My Favorite Boys!


We went to Papa and Grammy's TWICE on Easter weekend!  The boys love jumping on the trampoline.





While the boys were jumping, Zac and Tim hid eggs in the front yard.  They did such a good job, that we never found a few.  Just wait till Tom and Karen mow their lawn . . . 

The bigger boys waiting for their turn to hunt for eggs.




I can just hear Josiah saying "Ohhh!" in this one.


Look at that reach!  (And cute pudgy belly)



Caleb snagged the one in the middle of the thorn bushes.  Mean Daddy!




We ended the weekend with a delicious family dinner over at Papa and Grammy's.  It was a beautiful weekend to celebrate Jesus's sacrifice for each one of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment