Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Safari

The next couple of posts may be out of order since I'm waiting on my parents to send me some pictures from the rest of the weekend (hint, hint!).  Anyways, we celebrated my birthday weekend in Arkansas with my parents.  On Sunday, we visited a wildlife safari.

Josiah was fascinated


Checking out the baby zebras


A baby camel and his parents blocked the road.  The dad gave us a stare-down and then started heading towards our car.  We politely backed up.



Josiah has been mastering his sad and mad expressions.



There were lions inside those inner cages.  Maybe a bit of cruelty to animals, but it was much more exciting than a zoo.  Whenever they went past the lion cages, the lions got all riled up.


 Joel was a little impatient with the drive-thru part, but he loved feeding the animals.
This donkey became a quick friend....


Caleb really liked to feed this little pig


It took us a while to convince Josiah that the animal food was NOT for him to eat.


We thought these camels were going to knock the fence over when Tim and my mom offered them food.


Way too hot, but a fun trip for all!



No comments:

Post a Comment