Monday, July 13, 2009

Imitation is the best form of flattery...


I constantly have 2 little pairs of eyes on me. They are watching me...and then they copy whatever I do or say. I can no longer vaccuum alone. Joel follows me around with his little vaccuum holding Elmo (I am usually holding Caleb). If Tim gets out a hammer, Joel has to get his out and "fix" something too. Everything is imitated - the good and the bad. I have to be much more aware of the things I say because I hear a little voice in the background repeating every word. I know that I mess up...alot...and I don't want my children to do the same. I need to pray more for my boys. God will have to teach them what I cannot and He will have to correct my mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet, aren't they? You are right...they pick up on everything. They have a wonderful Mommy!! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete