Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

I thought it would be fun to make gingerbread houses this year . . . that is until I attempted to put them together today.  I quickly realized that the assembly part is not one of my gifts and passed over the job to Tim.  I guess all his caulking experience really came in handy on this one.

Here is my cheesy husband working on assembling the houses.


Joel is super excited about decorating his house.


I think Caleb was eating more of the sprinkles than he actually put on his house.  He finally figured out (and informed us all) that "You have to put the icing on to make the candy stick".


Here is Joel's first version.


And Caleb's first house.  They then proceeded to eat all the candy, 
lick off the icing, and redecorate their houses again.


Tim spent a lot of time on his masterpieces.


The best part - eating our creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment