Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Tree

I've been wanting to make a "thanksgiving tree" for the past couple of weeks but could not motivate myself to put it together.  This morning, we had  a MOPS meeting about traditions, and I was inspired so Joel and I worked on finishing our tree while the others were asleep.  We found a nice branch out back, cut out paper leaves, and I asked the boys what they were thankful for.  We usually do this each night at dinner anyways, so now I will just write them down and add them to our tree.  Some classics.....pens (Caleb), the whole wonderful world (Joel), God (Joel), Jesus (Joel), leaves (Caleb).....


While I was making lunch, Josiah worked on his "sewing" skills.  


Caleb worked on his letters and was very proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment