Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby #3 Photo Shoot

Today I had my 15 week appointment and we got to see our baby once again. (We had an ultrasound at our first appointment, but I put the pictures in such a "safe place" that I have not seen them again....) The baby is doing great - weighs about 4 oz and the growth is on target. It doesn't matter that this is our 3rd, it is always such a miracle. I don't understand how anyone cannot believe in God after seeing a baby. What a work of art!

I am hoping to find a doctor to see temporarily in Atlanta and then come back to KC just in time to have the baby here. Based on the measurements today, they think my due date might be a few days sooner than we originally thought. For once, I wish they were pushing back the date and not expecting it sooner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment